Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

GIMP


Haii friends:)
         
              Are u guys tired of Adobe Photoshop?Then u are at the best site.I used Adobe for a week and I was totaly upset of it.The problem was the complex design and the unavoidable softwares like Adobe AIR and so and so:(




Well Google is always there for the rescue:-P I googled "The Best Photo Editors" and i got so many results and on the top was GIMP.I thought I would give it a try and I promise u that it is way better than Photoshop and its ize is just 73mb.So guys,Give it a try:)
Check out one  of  the pics i created..........











No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

GIMP


Haii friends:)
         
              Are u guys tired of Adobe Photoshop?Then u are at the best site.I used Adobe for a week and I was totaly upset of it.The problem was the complex design and the unavoidable softwares like Adobe AIR and so and so:(




Well Google is always there for the rescue:-P I googled "The Best Photo Editors" and i got so many results and on the top was GIMP.I thought I would give it a try and I promise u that it is way better than Photoshop and its ize is just 73mb.So guys,Give it a try:)
Check out one  of  the pics i created..........











0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me